P-TWO's 150041/42 series are 1.0mm pitch floating type Board-to-Board connector system consisting of plug and receptacle with two rows contact. This connector is designed for applications that required for high density and high reliability interconnect with high pin count and surface mount termination, such as infotainment in automobiles and OBC in EV and PLC module in I&I.
P-TWO offers Right Angle type, which total mating height up to 17.3mm with and pin count at 52p and 20p to fulfill different needs. A unique design for floating range of +/-1.0mm in X, Y and Z direction, which make it resistant to vibration.
1. Floating range of +/-1.0mm in X, Y, Z-direction.
2. Transferring data supports USB 2.0 and LVDS.
3. Product with Cap and packed by Tape & Reel
4. UL 94V-0 flammability rated high temperature housing material
5. RoHS compliant and Lead-Free
1. Tolerated misalignment during SMT process or mating, and also improves
overall contact reliability during vibration.
2. Supports most of automotive application scenarios.
3. Consistent with automatic installation process
4. Meets re-flow production process
5. Meets requirement of environment, health and safety
1. Housing: high temperature thermoplastic (UL 94 V-0)
2. Contact material: copper alloy
3. Contact finish: optional ive gold plating, based plating over nickel
1. Signal current : 0.2A
2. Power current : 1.0A
3. Voltage rating : 50V AC
4. Insulation resistance: 500V DC
5. Dielectric withstanding voltage: 250V AC for 1 minute
Operating Temperature Range: -40°C~ +105°C
1. Mating force: Max. 2.45N / contact pair
2. Un-mating force: Min. 0.03N / contact pair
3. Durability: 30 mating cycles
|Part number||Product side||Product type||Product pitch (mm)||Pin count||Plating Spec||Mounting process||Packing||Mating height|
|150041-xx041-3||Plug||Vertical||1.0||20/52||Gold over Ni||SMT||Tape & Reel||17.3|
|150042-xx041-3||Receptacle||Right Angle||1.0||20/52||Gold over Ni||SMT||Tape & Reel||17.3|