A flexible wire is formed by fixing the flat conductors arranged in parallel by the upper and lower insulation film and then attaching the protector tape
1. Composed by conductor and insulation and support tape.
2. UL rating for customer operation condition.
3. Available pitch 0.5 &1.0 &1.25mm.
4. 0.32mm conductor available for pitch 0.5 product.
5. Conductor plating: Tin & Au.
6. Variable conductor size for option.
7. Both ROSH and Halogen free design be optional.
1. Low cost replacement for FPC (Flexible Printed Cable).
2. Various UL no. for customer application.
3. Connect to PCB by connector or direct soldering
4. More mating tolerance for high pins application
5. Stable contact reliability
6. Fulfill the current rating request.
7. Meet the different restriction from request
1. Insulation film : PET film coating with flame retardant thermoplastic adhesive
2. Conductor : copper wire
3. Stiffener: PET film coating with thermo- plastic adhesive
1. Temperature (operating): -30℃~ 80℃(105℃) by UL rating
2. Storage temperature & humidity (storage): -25℃~ 60℃ / 70%±10%
3. Flame Test(According to UL Sub. 758): VW-1
1. Insulation Resistance : DC 500V More than 1,000 MΩ
2. Dielectric strength between conductor : AC 500V
1. Contact Resistance : Max. 50mΩ
2. Folding test : 0-180°folding Min.5cycles
3. Abrasion Resistance: Min 1,000 times (0.6R 600g, 60 times/min)
|Conductor thickness||Conductor width||No. of PIN (N)||Total Length (T.L)||Pitch (P)||Span ( SP)||Margin (M)||Strip Length (S1/S2)||Protector Length (B1/B2)||Insert Thickness (T)||Conductor Resistance|
|0.05/0.1||0.5/0.7||4P~30P||40~1000||1.0±0.1||1.0 (N-1) ±0.1||1.0±0.12||2~5 ± 0.5||6~11 ± 1.0||0.3 ±0.05||0.94/0.63/0.35|