HDMI® 2.1 Receptacle Connector Receptacle is the most recent of the HDMI specification and supports a range of higher video resolutions and refresh rates including 8K60Hz and 4K120Hz, and resolutions up to 10K. Dynamic HDR formats are also supported, and bandwidth capability is increased up to 48Gbps.
1. Compliant to HDMI® 2.1 specification
2. Backward compatible with earlier versions of the specification, also USB Type-C
3. Contact current rating 0.5A/pin
4. Shielding design
5. Hot pluggable
6. Operating temperature: -40°C~ +85°C
Visual Display for Consumer & Automotive Market, such as QLED, OLED, NanoCell and LED-LCD TVs, Ultra HDTV (UHDV), STB, Smart Home, Mobil PCs, VR, Car Infotainment and Home theaters
1. Endure using In harsh environmental
2. Insert molding process for better retention force and co-planarity
3. Support higher video resolution and faster refresh rates
4. Support commercial AV, industrial and specialty usages up to 10K refresh rate
5. Dynamic HDR (High Dynamic Range) support
6. eARC (Enhance Audio Return Channel) simplifies connectivity, ensure compatibility between audio devices and upcoming HDMI 2.1 products
1. Housing: High Temperature Thermoplastic (UL 94 V-0), Black, Halogen Free
2. Terminal & Shell: Copper Alloy
3. Contact & Solder Tail Area: Plated With Gold flash, under plated with 50u” nickel overall
1. Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
2. Humidity Temperature: +25°C ~ +85°C, 80% ~ 95% for 4 cycles (96hrs)
3. Resistance To Reflow Soldering Heat: Heat -230°C min. for 40s min.; Peak temp 260°C max. for 10s max. for 2 cycles
1. Current Rating: 0.5A/pin
2. Voltage: 40V AC/pin
3. Insulation resistance: 10MΩ (mated)/ 100MΩ (unmated) min.
4. Dielectric withstanding voltage: 500V (unmated)/300V (mated) AC for 1 minute
5. Differential Impedance: 100Ω+/-10% (mated)
1. Insertion/Withdrawal Force: 44.1N max./9.8N min.,39.2N max.
2. Durability: 10,000 cycles
3. Contact Retention Force: 4.9N min.
4. Mechanical shock: 1us max. by EIA 364-27 Condition A
5. Vibration: 1us (max.) by EIA 364-28 Condition III
6. Cable Flexing: Discontinuity: 1us max. (mated)
|Part Number||Pitch||Pin No.||Dimension (WxDxHmm)||Plating Spec.||Mounting Process||Package|
|103003-19101-3||0.5mm||19||16.20x10.25x6.10mm||Gold Flash over 50u” nickel under-plated||SMT||Tape & reel|